Wednesday 27 January 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog, this is a record of all my coursework i have done for my AS Media course.
The first thing i did for my coursework was the research ready for when i start planning and making my film.

Here is a list of all the work i did for my research; Anaylsis of film posters, film analysis,history of crime films, a mind map on characteristics of crime films, research on film classification, a discussion of the target audience for the crime genre, and audience research.

The second part of my coursework was the planning for my film, here is a list of the work i did for the planning; an equipment list, word summary of ideas for my crime film, a cast list for my production, costume and props list, synopsis of the plot of the film, who my film is aimed at, a storyboard, production schedule and the cetificate of my film.

The final part of my coursework was actually filming and then editing my movie to complete the coursework section of my AS media course.

No comments:

Post a Comment